Contact the Enrollment Director for further information
Central Christian School is committed to working with families to make Christian education affordable. Tuition may be paid by the year (2 percent discount), semester, or in 10 monthly payments.
Assistance in the form of financial aid is available to students who qualify. In order to protect confidentiality, all financial information is submitted to a third-party company, which will evaluate each situation and provide Central with an objective analysis. Please contact the admissions office for a grant application packet.
- Assistance is based on financial need.
- Only tuition and transportation are covered by tuition assistance. The registration fee and all other fees are the family's responsibility. The maximum amount of assistance given per family is 75 percent of tuition and transportation.
- Student registration must be complete prior to applying for assistance.
- Tuition assistance and FAST applications are due by May 15. Notification of assistance will be given in writing.
- For FAST application click here.
Returning students will need to meet the following qualifications:
- GPA is above 1.8 with satisfactory academic progress.
- Attendance record with no more than six absences in a semester.
- Desirable behavior in the classroom and on campus.
- Past due accounts are paid in full. Applications for those who are behind on payments will not be considered for assistance until all balances are paid in full.