Athletics at Central Christian School are an important part of our school life together. Through our athletic program we hope to promote:
• Integration of faith with every aspect of our lives, including sports;
• The importance of physical fitness and healthy lifestyles;
• Learning discipline within a team or community setting;
• Appropriate ways of dealing with conflict and adversity in intense situations;
• Learning how to win and lose.
Central Christian athletes receive the benefit of excellent facilities including a weight room, training room, two full-size gyms, lighted tennis courts, lighted varsity soccer field, practice soccer field, baseball diamond and softball diamond.
Central Christian is a member of the Ohio High School Athletic Association and offers a full sports program.
Boys may participate in soccer, golf, cross country, basketball, baseball, and tennis. Girls have the options of volleyball, tennis, cross country, basketball, and softball.