- Fine Arts
- Meet the staff
- Contact Us
- Superintendent Search
- Student Life
- Auction 2017
The swish of the hoop...the crack of the bat...the roar of the crowd... Athletics are great fun, but at Central Christian, they serve a deeper purpose, as well.
Our athletic program teaches important life lessons about sportsmanship, discipline, teamwork, leadership, and physical fitness in a Christ-centered environment.
● the integration of faith with every aspect of our lives, including sports;
● the importance of an active and healthy lifestyle;
● learning discipline within a team or community setting;
● appropriate ways of dealing with conflict and adversity in intense situations; and
● learning how to win and lose graciously.
Elementary students may participate in our summer sports camps to build basic skills.