SCRIP means “substitute money”. In this program you can earn credit to help offset school fees, lunches and tuition. Here is how it works: CCS is able to purchase gift cards and certificates at a discount from over 200 local and national merchants. These gift cards can be purchased at 100% of face value while 70% of the discount is applied as credit in your account. The remaining 30% of the discount is used to maintain the SCRIP program. The credit earned is dispersed twice a year and can be applied to incidental fees and tuition. Basically you can “prepay” for many of the weekly purchases you were planning to make….and earn “cash” back while doing it.
Here’s how to get started…
- Complete an enrollment form and sign a waiver of release and turn in these forms to CCS.
- You will receive an envelope and order form where you can submit your order and check to the school by the order deadline.
- Your gift cards will be ready for pick-up or sent home at the end of the week.
- Local gift cards are stocked and available at the school anytime during school hours.
- Ask friends and family to do their shopping through SCRIP and link them to your account!
- Purchase weekly and watch your savings add up.
If you need more information or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a list of available vendors, you may download and/or print from the PDF.
Please complete this form if you plan on someone other than yourself picking up, or delivering your SCRIP order.
Please review the SCRIP policy for important information regarding the program.
Please complete this form to particpate in the SCRIP Program.
Please print this form and submit to the SCRIP office.