Central Christian School is accredited, through AdvancED Accreditation Commission, by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, is accredited by Mennonite Education Agency (MEA), is chartered by the State of Ohio, and is a member of Mennonite Schools Council (MSC). Excellent institutions seek outside review.
Purpose of this review:
1. Validates the quality of education
• Drives student performance and continuous improvement in education
• Connects the conditions, processes and practices within the institution that impact student performance and organization effectiveness
2. Affirms the integrity of the institution (we are doing what we say we are doing)
3. Causes reflection on what is being done well
4. Indicates areas of growth needed for future improvement
This periodic review provides accountability through something or someone larger than the institution itself (AdvancED and MEA).
Excellent institutions spend time periodically reviewing the institutional mission, purpose and goals.